Friday, October 30, 2015

Sell on Etsy App Review


The Sell on Etsy app has been quite useful for me, and I would recommend it to others.  While JBJewelz is still starting up, it is nice to receive notifications from the app whenever my shop or listings get favorited and also when items get sold, which is extremely helpful.  The ability to view my shop stats and even create product listings mobily on my smartphone is convenient, as I am not always on my computer, but I usually have my phone with or around me at all times.  While I have not used it yet, there is also an option to for sellers to sell their items and take payments directly in the app.  Similar to Square, there are Etsy credit/debit card readers are available for free for Etsy sellers to expedite transactions.

Below is a screenshot from the Sell on Etsy app for the JBJewelz shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment